Gluten free, dairy free and non GMO
- ½ cup Lotus Organic Apple Cider Vinegar
- ¼ cup Lotus Organic Rapadura Sugar
- 1 teaspoon Lotus Fine Himalayan Salt
- ¼ cup Global Organics Tomato Sauce (Ketchup)
- 1 tablespoon Global Organics Tamari Sauce
- 1 cup gluten free flour of your choice
- 500g organic chicken thigh, diced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 3 organic eggs, lightly whisked
Preheat oven to 170oC.
Combine apple cider vinegar, tomato sauce, tamari and rapadura sugar in a bowl, stir well then set aside.
Combine flour, garlic and salt in a bowl. Add chicken and cover with flour mixture. Next, add chicken to egg mixture and cover well.
Heat oil in a non-stick frying pan over high heat. When the pan is almost smoking, add chicken till brown on both sides. It doesn’t need to be cooked through, as long as the batter is cooked.
Combine chicken with the prepared sauce. Mix well then place it onto a non-stick baking tray, and bake for 30 minutes.
Serve with rice