• ½ cup Lotus Organic Besan Flour
• ¼ cup Lotus Organic Sunflower Kernels
• ½ tsp Gourmet Organic Herb - Fennel Seed
• ¼ tsp Gourmet Organic Herb – Paprika Sweet
• pinch of Gourmet Organic Herb – Chilli Flakes
• ½ teaspoon Gourmet Organic Herb – Oregano
• ½ teaspoon Gourmet Organic Herb – Sage
• ½ tsp Lotus Fine Sea Salt
• ½ teaspoon Gourmet Organic Herb – Pepper Black Cracked
• 2 tablespoon Lotus Savoury Yeast Flakes
• ½ onion, chopped
• 2 cloves garlic
• 2 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
• handful of fresh dill or basil
• ¼ cup of water (as needed)
Preheat the oven to 200°C. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
Put all of the ingredients and half the water in a food processor or blender.
Pulse until smooth, but still a little rough. If the batter is too thick to process, add more water as needed.
Form the batter into balls with wet hands, and place them evenly on baking sheet.
Bake for about 10-15 minutes, until the balls are crispy and slightly browned around the outside.
Let cool for a minute or two before removing from the sheet, and serve.