• 1 cup Lotus Organic Buckwheat Kernels
• 1 head of broccoli, in florets
• 1 x 250g bocconcini
• 1 x 250g cherry tomatoes
• ½ bunch basil, leaves picked and washed
• ¼ cup black olives
• Pinch of Gourmet Organic Herb Chilli Flakes
• Herb Vinaigrette to dress
Cook buckwheat kernels and blanch broccoli florets. Halve the bocconcini and cherry tomatoes. Toss all the salad ingredients together and serve.
Serve on its own as a light meal or as a side to lamb, chicken or fish.
Silken Tofu can be used in place of the bocconcini.